Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Product by Design...


I was able to finish the main page for our Paper Dolls, Sunday night. Monday was an errand day and when I got back to the workshoppe, I found out that my satellite service was not working. A new modem for the satellite service is on its way and should be here by Thursday at the earliest. After much frustration at not being able to do anything on my website or blogs, I powered cycled the modem one more time a couple of hours ago and I have satellite service!!!

Now back to work...
...the following list of "Product by Design" pages will be help keep me focused. I will add hyperlinks as I complete each page.

Apple Blossoms 'n' Butterflies | Butterflies 'n' Daisies | Bunnies 'n' Eggs | Crosses 'n' Flowers | Cactus 'n' The Desert | Covered Bridge 'n' The Fall | Diplomas 'n' Dreams | Dawn Roses 'n' Butterflies | Early American History | Grey Squirrel 'n' Leaves | Hearts 'n' Roses 'n' Butterflies | Holly 'n' Berries | Hammers 'n' Nails | Hearts 'n' Valentines | Jacaranda 'n' Butterflies | Morning Glories 'n' Garden Things | Mountain Lake 'n' Iris | Mustang 'n' Baby | Mustang 'n' Cowboys | Nostalgic Christmas Lights | Nostalgic Thanksgiving Lights | Pumpkin 'n Spice | Purple Sage 'n' The Desert | Sugar 'n' Cream | Serenity 'n' Green Pastures | Ships 'n' Shells | Stars 'n' Stripes | Travel Memories 'n' Fun | Twins 'n' Horses | Twiglet 'n' Twins | Twiglet's Christmas | Watch 'n' Baby | Water Bucket 'n' Wildflowers | Water Bucket 'n' Veggies | Wildflowers 'n' Butterflies | Yellow 'n' White Sunflowers


Thank you for making memories in PJ's Corner...

No comments: