Sunday, November 25, 2007

PJ's Guestbook...

Phyllis and Janey welcome you to make memories in PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe. We would also love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is accepted in the light that we want to make your experience in PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe a memorable one.

Leave your comments and make sure to check the box if you would like to receive follow up comments! Comment moderation has been enabled, so just as soon as I read your comment it will be posted!!

If you would like to exchange links with PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe or our blogs, include your website or blog in your comments and I will get back to you a.s.a.p. Let us know how you found out about us, too!

Thank you for making memories in PJ's Corner,







PJ's Paper Doll Cut Outs | Twiglet's Book | Mustang 'n' Cowboys | Notes That Touch The Heart | The Fisher Family Singers | Starlo's Paw Prints | PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe | PJ's Gift Shoppe Diary

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janey,

Thanks so much for the quick response! And thanks in advance for the gifts! I look forward to getting my package...I've been hunting all over for lined Christmas themed stationary, and you have it!!

And I'm glad to be of help with your order processing.

Thanks again,
Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,

You are most welcome. We are pleased that you found the stationery you were looking for in PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe. May we add your comments to our guestbook which is located on our Business blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi Janey,

Yes, feel free to add my comments to your guestbook!

Thanks for the tracking info - can't wait to get the order!

It's a pleasure doing business with you!! (Yes, you can add this comment also!!).

I look forward to placing my next order....

Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janey,

I got my package today. Everything is wonderful!!

Thanks so much for the bookmark (I am an avid reader!) and the paper dolls. They will all be put to good use!

The quality of your merchandise is top notch. You will definitely being hearing from me again...soon!

Thanks again,
Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! My mother and I are so pleased that you received your order so quickly and that we picked the right gifts for you!!

Happy Holidays!!!