Sunday, October 14, 2007

More progess on the website and store front...


Last night or should I say early this morning before I went to sleep for the night, I completed the "Product by Occasions" link in the footer. I am working toward the goal of optimizing our website. The goal is quite formidable, however I have found documenting my progress on this blog has focused my sights on the finished product.

In a Google search to find "blog message boards", I ran across a business blog with a post about this very subject. Wayne Hurlbert of Blog Business World wrote a very informative and interesting post about Blog message boards: A blog traffic builder.

In the post he lists, with links, several message boards. This will be an important step in PJ's SEO (search engine optimization) campaign.


Thank you for making memories in PJ's Corner...

No comments: