Thursday, October 18, 2007

Satellite Down...

Since Monday I have had major problems with our satellite modem (terminal). Every time I wanted to upload a picture, work on the website, write comments on the blogs I read, or the weather changed the modem would go from having five blue lights (working condition) to three blue lights (not working).

I called our satellite company and it was determined that we needed a new terminal. It will take 3 to 5 working days for it to get here. Not in the middle of revamping the website! And when we need to advertise everywhere that we are hosting a blog carnival on our "Twiglet" blog.

I have still tried to get things done, answer emails, send invitations out for the blog carnival, work on the BLOG VILLAGE Equine Webring, scan in the new International Friends paper dolls and their traditional outfits and scan 3 more outfits for PJ's Pollyanna (this is the paper doll that went to the 2006 Paper Doll Convention).

Not to waste any time, Mom and I took this opportunity to dust the workshoppe and even bought new curtains. I found some natural macrame tier coordinates. Our workshoppe is a converted 1960 Mobile Home. I don't know when the wood paneling was put up, however we added brown tweed carpeting to match. My father built both of our desks, two work tables, a wall unit with 90 cubby holes and two bookshelves.

It is interesting to note that after I called our satellite company to see if I could get a tracking number, the modem has been working non-stop. It is 12:07 AM on Friday morning and I called them around 7:30pm, just about 5 1/2 hours ago. Hmm...

Thank you for making memories in PJ's Corner...

No comments: