Monday, October 01, 2007

New Look for PJ's Blogs...

It's time for a new look!

PJ's Paper Doll Cut Outs, Twiglet the Little Christmas Tree, Notes That Touch The Heart and this blog receive new headers, banners, vignettes and or links.

The old look over at PJ's Paper Doll Cut Outs didn't use an image banner so the new look included the following header using one of our PJ's Universal Paper Dolls and some of her fall clothes.




For the sidebar, I created a vignette
using our fall leaves. A swag and base formed
the frame around each section.
And created new 468x60 and 234x30 banners:






Twiglet's Book Blog didn't have a header either, so the new look incorporates images from the book and the paper doll twins. Fall is a busy time of year for Rueben 'n' Rachel.

I did not create vignettes for this blog, yet. And the old banner is still serviceable...




I would like to use this header, but can't seem to upload it. It could have something to do with the satellite problems that we have been experiencing for the past week.







On my personal blog, Notes That Touch The Heart, I created a design that brought together my favorite color of purple, music and writing.




And on this blog, the heading is new. I need to create vignettes for all the blogs, but I will not try to add those until after the holidays! We do not have very many days left until Christmas and I need to continue with the revamping of our website...




Thank you for making memories in PJ's Corner...

No comments: