Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Navigation Bar for www.pjscorner.net...



I created this new navigation bar for the website. I am starting to experience some unstableness in FrontPage 2003. Some of the web components are not working, such as the link bar. Yesterday I was unable to save the changes to our homepage. I could always upload my changes through an FTP service, however after reading that I could have different problems with this line of action, I called Register.com. After talking with the representatives at Register.com, and finding out that FrontPage 2003 is notorious for becoming unstable on websites with more than 80 pages, they uninstalled and reinstalled my FrontPage extensions on their server and was unable to fix the problem. However, Second Level fixed the problem before midnight and I was able to continue with my original plans to downsize the website.





Thank you for making memories in PJ's Corner...

No comments: